Cherry Chocolate Brownies
Gluten Free + Dairy Free +Processed Sugar Free
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup of dried cherries
- 1/3 cup of pitted medjool dates, chopped into small pieces.
- 1/3 cup of cacao powder
- 1/3 cup of liquid coconut oil
- Blend the dry almonds with the sea salt into a flour, using a food processor.
- Add in the cacao powder and coconut oil & blend again.
- Slowly add in the cherries and chopped dates whilst on a slow setting. (this stops the mix from getting stuck, especially if you use a vitamix, this will eventually turn into a sticky dough.)
- Using a heart shape cutter or shape of your choice, roll out the dough to 1 inch thick, using your hand as it will be too sticky for a rolling-pin, and cut out the heart-shaped brownies!
Enjoy and remember to share with your loved ones 😉
Share your creations :
If you make these pancakes, i’d love to see your creations, so please tag me on Instagram using #hookedonhighvibes or Facebook @hookedonhealth
Love Sarah xx
(Your Mind Body Soul Coach for a beautiful journey)
Soulful Health Coach at Hooked on High Vibes. Helping you create true health & inner power. Sharing transformational tools to create a limitless life you love.
- Is Coaching for YOU?
- Ready to take that step & light up your life?
Lets chat about your goals for health + happiness.
Click below to schedule your FREE session:
or you can email me at email@example.com