By now I’m guessing you know that I LOVE my hot tonics.
I always try to make them as medicinal as possible by using super foods and chinese herbs – these add an extra zing to the tonic and will keep you HIGH VIBING all day long!
I make my tonics very intuitively, meaning I know how much to add, I don’y usually measure it out, however for you, I have done my best to remember what quantities I used. Although I do believe each recipe out there is always adjusted for the UNIQUE individual.
- 1 tbsp of Lucuma
- 1 tsp of Mesquite
- 1/2 tsp Ho Shou Wu (read below for its benefits)
- 1 tbsp of Coconut cream
- pinch of Cayenne powder
- 1 tsp of Vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp of Coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp Hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tsp of Raw honey
- 2 cups of Filtered hot water
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Serve hot & enjoy!
*Let’s get to know: Ho Shou Wu*
- Ho Shou Wu is great for rejuvenation, stress relief and brain health.
- It gives the kidneys a lot of love too.
- Great for building up reserve energy, so great for people suffering with adrenal problems. Feel exhausted? Frazzled? This will help.
- It will also make you feel calmer as it works on the nervous system and brain function.
- It’s also said to reverse grey hairs. I haven’t got any grey hairs yet at 33 so haven’t been able to test that one out yet.
“Enjoy the journey, for that is all that matters. The here. The Now.”
Love Sarah xx
(Your Soul Cheerleader)
“I’m here to cheer you on to never give up on your dreams, to always look for the magic and find & follow the high vibes in life”
Soulful Health Coach at Hooked on High Vibes. Helping you create true health & inner power. To live a transformational limitless life you love.
- One-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching
- Healthy living and delicious recipes
- Detox Retreats,
- Vibrant living workshops
- Juice Cleansing
- Personalised programmes
- Living a transformational Life
- Experience magical self empowerment
Email me at : firstname.lastname@example.org