Look at this deliciousness!
I’m starting a cleanse soon, a 3 week liquid cleanse! Looking forward to it, but I will miss my chocolate creations 😉
I guess I wanted to make something spectacular as I won’t be having chocolate for a while.. so I came up with these in the moment.
Here is the recipe I came up with and yes they sure did hit the spot.
Chocolate Caramel Cups
- 3/4 cup of melted cacao butter
- 1 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of lucuma
- 1 tbsp of coconut palm sugar
- 2 medjool dates
- 2 tbsp raw almond butter
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of filtered water
- Add all the chocolate ingredients together and stir well until smooth.
- Pour a very thin layer of the chocolate mixture into the bottom of each of the chocolate cup molds, then set in the freezer for 5 minutes. Make sure you have left over melted chocolate for the second stage.
- Whilst the molds are in the freezer add the caramel filling ingredients into a blender and whizz up until smooth. It should be quite thick and creamy.
- Remove the molds from freezer, and spoon in 1/2 tsp of the caramel mixture into each of the cup molds, being careful not to touch the sides. Just a little dollop in the middle of each one. Then with the left over melted chocolate, pour over the top and fill the cups up.
Place in the freezer for 20 minutes until set.
“I urge you to never give up on your dreams, to always look for the magic and follow the high vibes in life”
Lots of Love & Wellness
If you are interested in Health Coaching just contact me on my website through the consultation page.
Holistic Health Coach at Hooked on Health
Working with Women to reach their ideal weight, awaken their passion and spark for life.
- One-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching
- Healthy living and delicious recipes
- Detox Retreats,
- Vibrant living workshops
- Juice Cleansing
- Personalised programmes.
- Getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey
- Living a transformational Life
- Experience magical self empowerment
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org