A super quick easy breakfast or snack.. and soooo deliciously good for you.
Pecan & Lucuma Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 2 cups of pecan nut milk (see below for homemade)
- 1 tbsp of goji berries
- 1 tbsp lucuma powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a glass jar
- Stir well
- Then let sit for 15 minutes.
- Top with chopped pecans and serve
Pecan Nut Milk
- 1 cup of pecans (soaked if possible for 12 hours)
- 3-4 cups of water
- 2 medjool dates
- pinch of sea salt
- Add all ingredients to your blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Sieve through a nut milk bag
- Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Lots of Love & Wellness
Holistic Health Coach at Hooked on Health
Working with Women to reach their ideal weight, awaken their passion and spark for life.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at email@example.com