- 1 cup of pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- Soak dates in warm water for 15 minutes to soften.
- Add nuts, cacao, coconut, chia seeds and the coconut oil to a food processor and mix.
- Add dates and process.
- If mixture is a little dry add some more coconut oil. It should the consistency of sticky dough.
- Roll mixture into bite size balls.
Todays Soul Food :
I AM RADIANTLY BEAUTIFUL
Lots of Love & Wellness
Holistic Health Coach at Hooked on Health
Working with Women to reach their ideal weight, awaken their passion and spark for life.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at email@example.com