- 1 cup cacao butter
- 3 tbsp lucuma
- 1 tbsp maca
- 1 tsp matcha
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- extra sweetener (optional)
- Melt the cacao butter over the lowest heat. If you grate it first it melts quicker and needs less heat which is better as all the goodness will be retained.
- Pour the melted cacao butter into a bowl and add the lucuma, maca and matcha, stir well.
- Add in the hemp seeds and mix well again.
- You can add extra sweetener if you wish, I find the lucuma sweet enough. However you could add in some coconut sugar, stevia or xylitol .to your taste.
- Pour the mixture into moulds of choice. Set in the freezer for 10 minutes or the fridge for 30 minutes..
Todays Soul Food :
I HAVE ALL THE ENERGY THAT I NEED WITHIN ME.
Lots of Love & Wellness
Holistic Health Coach at Hooked on Health
Working with Women to reach their ideal weight, awaken their passion and spark for life.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at email@example.com