This question to me relates to the sacral chakra and I believe being comfortable with our sexuality is very important for a healthy body and balanced energy system.
What does it mean to you?
- Is it who you love?
- What sex they are?
- Loving the same sex?
- The opposite sex?
- Or both?
- You love the person! And what sex they are has nothing to do with it..?
- Is sexuality the expression of yourself, the way you express yourself?
- Do you consider yourself in touch with your sexuality?
- Is it the way you dress?
- The way you live life?
- Your creativity?
- How you approach sex?
- How much sex your have?
- Nothing to do with any of the above?
We are all so different, so unique, and of course all on our own path.
I’m sure the answer to this question will be different for everyone.
As I sit and think for myself what it means to me, it conjures up a whole lot of questions, ones that can’t seem to be answered in a “simple” way.
Feelings don’t always have an explanation, but just are!
You see, is it that simple, to explain what it means to us…? maybe it just is!
Maybe we just are.
To me this comes back to the soul, and how we are made up of energy, light and love.
We come into form into a human body, which is then categorized into, male & female.
But is it that simple?
What is male and what is female to you? I’m sure it’s more than what sexual organs we have.. You see it just isn’t that simple.
Masculine & Feminine Energy:
Yes some of us will have more of one and less of the other.. Making us seem different. But when it comes down to it are we not all the same?!
We all have dreams, goals, and passions, we all LOVE.
We all CREATE.
A Holistic view point:
- The colour Red/Orange,
- The second chakra in the energy body, sacral area,
- Our desires, dreams and passions
- Our Creativity
- The feeling of Love, Warmth, Desire
- Foods that taste sweet and indulgent and sensual
I think of foods like:
- Dark Raw chocolate
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
I even have a recipe 🙂
Black Cherry Chocolate Shake
- ½ cup of pitted fresh cherries
- 1 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 2 cups of almond milk (home made is best)
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of vanilla powder
- ½ tsp of maca powder
Blend all ingredients in a blender to make the healthiest decadent smoothie ever!
So back to what it means?
For me sexuality is how I live, and love life, and yes that includes who I live with and love in my life, but it also is so much more than that and also nothing to do with that in the same instance, it’s how I love, its what I love, and it has no label, no box, and certainly no explanation. It’s just me.
It’s just you.
Let’s cleanse this sacral chakra together and LOVE who we are 🙂
Us unique creative beings!
Lots of Love & Wellness
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at email@example.com