I believe that different foods relate to our chakra’s and can effect our energy.
Here are 4 foods that are in season at the moment that you can test out for yourself . I also believe seasonal eating is very important too for a balanced body.
Purple Sprouting Broccoli
This will help you to connect to your inner self by nourishing and re-energising your crown chakra, which represents spirituality.
Working with your heart chakra, this nutritious green veg is super rich in iron, calcium, and vitamins A & C. The ancient romans used to eat it at their feast’s to show devotion to venus, the goddess of love.
These root veg will work on your root chakra, helping you feel grounded, centred and appreciate the present moment. Nourishing our base chakra and providing us with a strong foundation.
Another great root veg, so great for healing the liver, and again balancing the root chakra.
Eating a wide range of colourful foods is a great way to balance your chakra’s.
A Healthy Root Chakra:
This chakra will promote core feelings of being part of a tribe or community, and it anchors the body in feelings of trust, safety, and protection.
Root Chakra Healing Foods:
- Root vegetables,
- Edible and medicinal mushrooms,
- Red-colored foods (apples, pomegranates, etc)
A Healthy Sacral Chakra :
This chakra will assist in wielding and manifesting raw creativity into an external form, including through relationships with another healthy Sacral Chakra allows us to “go with the flow” of life.
Sacral Chakra Healing Foods:
- Fats and oils, fish (especially wild-caught salmon),
- Tropical fruits,
- Orange-colored foods (oranges, tangerines, carrots, etc.)
A Healthy Solar Plexus Chakra
This chakra will manifest as a brilliant expression of personal power accompanied by balanced energy flow and clear perceptions of life situations.
Solar Plexus Chakra Healing Foods:
- Carbohydrates (complex),
- Whole grains,
- Yellow-colored foods (yellow sweet peppers, yellow lentils, corn, etc.)
A Healthy Heart Chakra
This chakra is the place where unconditional love is centered. Unconditional Love is a creative and powerful energy that may guide and help us through the most difficult times.
Heart Chakra Healing Foods:
- Vegetables (especially cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kale, cabbage, and leafy greens),
- Raw foods,
- Foods rich in chlorophyll,
- Plant compounds like phytoestrogens and phytosterols,
- Any green-colored foods.
A Healthy Throat Chakra
This chakra will serve as the portal to communicate and express the emotions, thoughts, and feelings of the other Chakras through sound in a way that is authentic and true.
Throat Chakra Healing Foods:
- Sea plants,
- Sauces, (which bring together different elements like water and earth), and foods from different ethnic groups)
- (The throat Chakra encourages a variety of foods.)
A Healthy Third Eye Chakra
This chakra will encourage the path of internal visions and dreams, with the realization that they are Divinely guided and inspired.
Third Eye Chakra Healing Foods:
- Purple-red foods (purple potatoes, red onions, blackberries, blueberries, purple grapes, etc.)
A Healthy Crown Chakra
This chakra will manifest as the ability for individuals to be confident in their faith in a Higher Power, higher self, or in a force that is highly intelligent and creative.
Crown Chakra Healing Foods:
Since the Crown Chakra is more “spirit” than “matter,” it is not nourished with physical foods in the same way that they feed other Chakras, but the Crown Chakra thrives on the sustenance that comes from:
Contact me at www.hookedonhealth.co.uk
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at email@example.com