A morning routine is something that on my wellness journey has been one of the most important!
If I start my day off right it flows into the rest of the day, with more happy thoughts, positivity and a clear focused sense of self. Everything is just easier 🙂
Grounded! I feel grounded. Like a tree with strong roots.
- I start my day off with 1 – 2 pints of filtered water.
- A 10 minute meditation
Why I meditate:
- 30 – 40 minutes of Yoga or some other form of movement that gets my heart pumping and my lymph moving!
- 20 conscious breaths, making sure I am taking full belly breaths.
I set an intention for the day:
I look for the joy in all moments and will focus on play and fun!
Then on to my breakfast!
- A Green Juice or a Tonic or a Smoothie…
Here is a tonic recipe for you :
A smoothie recipe:
Lots of Love & Wellness
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org