A super quick easy recipe for you today!
In this cold weather sometimes If I get bored with just water.. or herbal teas, and it’s nice to have a change, I will make this fruity warming infusion.
Apple, Lemon & Ginger Infusion
- 1/2 an apple, cut into cubes
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 inch of ginger cut into cubes.
Put all ingredients into a large mug or teapot, and cover with warm water, leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
Sometimes I like to top it up with more warm water if it cools too much. You could even use this as a base for a drink in summer, add stevia to it for a sweeter drink.
Lots of Love & Wellness
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at email@example.com