These are the best paleo cupcakes I’ve made so far! (grain free, gluten-free, dairy free)
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Flour
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Powder
- 1 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 3 tbsp Cashew Butter
- 2 tbsp of Raw Honey
- 3 tbsp of Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of Coconut Cream
- 1 tbsp of Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp of Cinnamon
- 2 dropperfull’s of Stevia (Sweetleaf)
Steps to make chocolate frosting:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well until you have a thick creamy chocolate frosting.
Steps to make cupcakes:
- Combine all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Whisk the wet ingredients together, eggs, cashew butter and honey.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir well.
- Add to blender for 30 seconds, I used a Vita mix, this makes a fluffy mixture.
- Place mixture into cupcake holders, fill 1/2 way, allow room to rise.
- Bake at 170 degrees for 25 minutes until they start to turn golden.
- Once cooled spoon on frosting and serve
Lots of Love & Wellness
Holistic Health Coach at Hooked on Health
Working with Women to reach their ideal weight, awaken their passion and spark for life.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org