This recipe is a winner! I’ve tested these on a few lucky souls and they were given the thumbs up and a few yum yum noises!
Perfect for a weekend brunch with loved ones :
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- stevia to sweeten
- 1 x tsp of cinnamon
- 1 – 2 tbsp of coconut flour.. (thickens quickly)
- pinch of sea salt
Mix ingredients together with a whisk or fork until a batter like consistency.
Place in waffle maker for 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
Coconut Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- stevia for sweetener
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
Mix these all together over a low heat in a saucepan, until well mixed and a creamy chocolate sauce.
Pour over waffles and Enjoy!
Here are a few other ideas :
Served with Dippy Eggs (Omit stevia if you want savoury waffles)
Served with Coyo vanilla yoghurt and chocolate sauce. mmmmmm
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at www.hookedonhealth.co.uk