Ready to wrap…. Salmon, red pepper, alfalfa sprouts, celery and Thai almond sauce on a Nori sheet.
Rolled and ready to eat! Salmon & Thai Almond Butter Sushi.
Ingredients: makes 4 half rolls. (sushi for one)
- 1 piece of cooked wild salmon
- chopped red pepper
- chopped celery
- chopped tomato
- alfalfa sprouts
- 2 nori sheets
Thai Almond Butter Sauce:
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- dropper of stevia or maple syrup
- water to desired consistency
Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, whisk until smooth and nice consistency to pour over your salmon or use as a dipping sauce.
Making the sushi:
Layout the nori sheets with shiny side down. Place the filling ingredients horizontally across the sheet in a line near the bottom of the nori sheet.
Pour over a little sauce and keep the rest for dipping!
Roll up the nori sheet tightly from bottom to top. I like to cut the roll in half once it is rolled, it’s easier to pick up and eat that way.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at www.hookedonhealth.co.uk