Raw chocolate drizzled over grain free pancakes, with almond butter and cashew filling!
Raw chocolate sauce on the side!
Ever have those days when you want something a little naughty but still healthy…
Yeah of course you do 😉
Here is one of my favourite brunch recipes which is indulgent but full of goodness!
Pancakes: (makes 3-4 pancakes)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp of whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1 tbsp filtered water
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- few drops of stevia
- coconut oil
Heat some coconut oil in a pan.
Mix all other ingredients in a bowl, whisk well until fully combined and batter like.
Spoon 2 tbsp of the mixture for each pancake into the pan. Cook for a few minutes each side until golden brown.
Raw Chocolate Sauce:
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp of raw cacao powder
- few drops of stevia or maple syrup to sweeten.
Melt the coconut oil over very low heat, stir in cacao powder and sweetener of choice. Stir until the liquid is well mixed.
Pour over the pancakes and enjoy!
I also spread some almond butter and cashew butter on the pancakes for some extra healthy fats and yumminess 🙂
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at www.hookedonhealth.co.uk