I love Pad Thai, the fragrant spices and yet so simple!
This recipe is beautifully healthy too.
- 2 courgette’s – spiralized into noodles
- 1 x garlic clove
- 2 x tbsp lime juice
- 2 x tbsp filtered water
- 1 x dropperful of stevia (or maple syrup)
- 2 x tbsp of almond butter
- pinch of seasalt
- 1 x tsp grated ginger
- 1 x sweet red pepper sized into thin strips
- Spiralize the courgette’s and place in a large bowl
- Add the sliced red pepper
- Add all the other ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth.
- Pour the sauce onto of the noodles and serve!
- You could steam the courgette noodles if you’d like a warm meal.
Courgettes are high in Vitamin C.
Vitamin C protects your cells from free radicals! Helping you gloooow with health.
Holistic Health Coach at Hooked on Health
Working with Women to reach their ideal weight, awaken their passion and spark for life.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at www.hookedonhealth.co.uk