I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bread! Hence I call it the loaf of love 🙂 and I am pretty sure you will love it too!
Since I avoid Gluten and Wheat and any grains this has been my saviour 🙂
I have the lovely Melissa Ramos from Sexy Food Therapy to thank for the recipe! ( I adapted it slightly and removed the baking powder, because personally i can always taste it and i’m not a fan..)
Almond Flour Bread
- 2 1/4 cups of almond meal ( ground up almonds until fine flour)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 3 large organic eggs
- stevia to sweeten, I use a dropperful of sweet leaf stevia
- 1 tbsp unpasteurized apple cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 170C and grease a loaf pan with some coconut oil.
Combine all dry ingredients in a glass mixing bowl and all wet in another bowl. Once both mixtures are well combined add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well to form a wet dough.
Add to the greased loaf pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Store in an airtight tin for up to 4 days to keep fresh.. if it lasts that long 😉
Enjoy with a bowl of soup, or toasted with avocado, or spread with ghee, coconut oil, nut butter.. or my favourite with dippy eggs !! the options are endless 😉
or even better try this chocolate concoction I came up with ^
Chocolate & Coconut Almond spread :
- 2 tbsp of almond butter
- 1 tbsp of cacao powder
- a few drops of stevia
- 1 tsp of desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
Mix all ingredients together in a warm pan until well combined and smooth.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at www.hookedonhealth.co.uk