This is perfect for a cold rainy day such as today!
The warm comforting hug from a Cinnamon Hot Chocolate is just what I need.
So whilst I snuggle down with a large mug of this deliciousness and a few episodes of Dexter!
Cinnamon Hot Chocolate:
- 3 cups of Almond Milk
- 1-2 tbsp of Raw Cacao powder
- 1 medjool date
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of coconut butter
Heat the almond milk in a saucepan until desired temperature. Pour into a blender and add all other ingredients and blend together until smooth and frothy.
Pour into mugs and serve with optional Cinnamon stick as a stirrer 🙂
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at www.hookedonhealth.co.uk