I love green smoothies! So quick, easy and delicious. Packed full of greens and yummy fruits. A really easy way to get your vitamin, minerals and alkalizing greens.
I play around with the ingredients all the time, but here is one of my favourite combinations!
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- handful of spinach
- handful of kale
- 1/2 apple
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp of Superfood Smoothie mix
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds or hemp seeds
- Hemp powder – High in Protein & Omega 3’s
- Maca – Energy Booster & Aphrodisiac
- Lucuma – Balances Sugar Levels
- Cacao powder – High in Magnesium
- Spirulina – Power house of green algae! great protein source, anti inflammatory
- Chlorella – Great for detoxing the body, highly alkalizing
- Kelp – Balance the Thyroid, great source of Iodine
- Barley Grass – Another powerful akalizing green, helps with sugar cravings
I topped mine with their Superfood Breakfast Topping too that is wonderful, I really like the quality of their products ! They taste amazing, it’s also a good way of getting a variety of superfoods in 🙂
The Breakfast topping combines :
- Cacao nibs – great for energy, feel good chemicals and brain health
- Goji berries – an amazing source of vitamin c for healthy skin and boost’s the immune system
- Hempseeds – good source of protein and helps build muscle whilst training.
- Mulberries – another great source of vitamin c and energy source
- Chia seeds – full of omega’s, healthy fats and proteins, another great post work out boost
Get your greens in the fun way ! 😉
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at www.hookedonhealth.co.uk