Fancy some chocolate?!
Healthy, Delicious Chocolate?
Chocolate you can make in 5 minutes?!
Then this is the recipe for you :
Fruit & Nut Chocolate Bark
- 1 cup of melted cacao butter
- 2 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of lucuma powder
- chopped nuts of choice – I used almonds and walnuts. Pistachios are amazing too!
- handful of goji berries
- 3-4 chopped medjool dates
- 1/4 cup of raw honey or use stevia as your sweetener as a sugar-free version
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon (optional) I love cinnamon so sometimes use 1 tsp. (great for balancing blood sugar)
- Pour melted cacao butter into a bowl, and whisk in the cacao powder, lucuma, cinnamon and vanilla powder until smooth.
- Add in the raw honey or sweetener of choice and mix till smooth.
- Pour into a flat container.. i use a tupper ware box 6″ by 6″.
- Then add in other ingredient, nuts, dates and berries. Sprinkle on top and mix in.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes until solid.
- Chocolate should be able to push put or tip out as a slab of chocolate 🙂
Holistic Health Coach at Hooked on Health
Working with Women to reach their ideal weight, awaken their passion and spark for life.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at www.hookedonhealth.co.uk