I’m sorry for the wait on this recipe!
I posted it on my Instagram account a couple of weeks back and here it finally is ! (well worth the wait I promise)
- 1/2 cup of melted cacao butter
- 1/2 cup of lucuma powder
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- goji berries
- dehydrated buckwheaties
- cashew butter
- Silicon mini cup cases
- In a bowl mix the melted cacao butter and coconut oil together.
- Stir in the lucuma powder, until a smooth consistency.
- Pour a little of the mixture into the bottom of each silicon cup cases ( A very thin layer.) Keeping the rest of the mixture aside.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove cups from the freezer.
- Place a mini tsp of cashew butter in the middle of each cup case, making sure that the edges are clear.
- Top this with some buckwheaties and cinnamon.
- Pour on the rest of the liquid mixture over the top, covering the cashew butter and filling the clear edges around the cup.
- Top with goji berries, or anything else you fancy,
- Place back in the freezer for 20 minutes to set.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Holistic Health Coach at Hooked on Health
Working with Women to reach their ideal weight, awaken their passion and spark for life.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at www.hookedonhealth.co.uk