Trail mix is a great snack for on the go, easy to make and so good to keep to hand when any cravings may hit. It’s a great way to keep on track with your health goals.
Here’s one I made:
- selection of soaked nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts
- goji berries
- cacao nibs
- pumpkin seeds
- sprinkle of cacao powder & cinnamon
- raw honey or stevia as a sweetener
Holistic Health Coach at Hooked on Health
Working with Women to reach their ideal weight, awaken their passion and spark for life.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at www.hookedonhealth.co.uk