Lemon desserts are one of my favourites! I pretty much love all fruit based desserts, like eton mess, apple crumble, apple pie, lemon meringue, and so on! Although I haven’t eaten any of the sugar laden desserts in a long time.
I now like to make my old favourites but with all healthy ingredients instead. Guilt free desserts and no groggy feelings the day after are important to me.
Here is my Lemon & Avocado Mousse which is
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Cacao Free
This makes mousse for 2.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lemon, the flesh, no rind
- 1 cup of cashews, soaked.
- 1 dropperful of stevia
- 1/3 rd cup melted coconut oil
Blend the avocado with the lemon, add in the cashews and stevia, blend again, finally adding the coconut oil. You will probably need to stir a few times between blends, once the mixture is smooth and a perfect mousse consistency it’s ready.
Serve straight away, or chill for an hour in the fridge.
You can also freeze this, and eat frozen like a ice-cream/sorbet.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at www.hookedonhealth.co.uk