Oh my god! I am in love with this dessert!
It has become my hands down favourite sugar-free ,grain free and dairy free dessert, and my favourite chocolate mousse of all time!
This is a recipe for glowing skin too! Loaded with Vitamin A from the sweet potatoes, Healthy fats from the coconut oil and Magnesium and lots of vitamin and high antioxidants from the raw cacao powder!
A decadent skin glow chocolate mousse, what could be better ?!
Sweet Potato Chocolate Mousse
- 1 x baked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk/cream
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp of Raw cacao powder
- 3 or 4 drops of nu naturals stevia (alcohol free)
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
Blend and Enjoy!
Top with desiccated coconut, or berries or seeds…
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at www.hookedonhealth.co.uk