It’s that time again! Seasonal Cleanse time!
I love it ❤
I love to cleanse at the change of each season, leaving me refreshed and renewed. This time I will be cleansing the heavier winter energy and foods into lighter, brighter spring energy. I love spring when all the flowers start to come out, the sun shines with bright blue skies, and i want my body to reflect that too.
My favourite way to cleanse is Juice cleansing, I will drink fresh juices, mainly green juices for anywhere between 3 and 10 days usually. I don’t set a goal end date, I like to just see how my body feel’s and go with that.
I drink as much juice as my body wants, no restrictions, I usually don’t juice fruit, as I feel better with vegetable based juices using Lemon, Carrot and Beetroot as the natural sweetener. I’ve also been on a I Quit Sugar challenge for the last 2 weeks, so my taste buds are finding sweetness in everything now. I highly recommend Sarah Wilson’s Ebooks, I am a bit of an Ebook junkie, her’s are great, her recipe book is amazing too for any of you looking to cut out the white stuff!
Although I haven’t eaten processed sugar since… well i can’t even remember it’s been that long.. probably years.. I am just cutting down on fruit sugars, dried fruits and honey, this natural sweeteners, I have always felt better on a low GI, low sugar lifestyle and I come back to it always to feel more balanced and clear..
So back to my Juice Cleanse, I always follow the same protocol when I juice cleanse as it helps me have a smooth ride down the detox river!
- Colon cleansing – Coffee Enema’s
- Sweat it out in a hot bath or Sauna
- Light exercise, Yoga, rebounding, walking
- Get daily sunlight & fresh air
- Daily skin brush
- Sleep by 9:30 -10pm
I usually drink between 1.5 litres of juice to 3 litres depending on what my body asks for each day. I drink warm herbal teas to keep warm and add herbs like Turmeric, Ginger and Cayenne Pepper to my juices to stimulate circulation and detoxify the body further.
Results I get from my seasonal juice cleanse:
- Glowing skin
- More energy
- Wake up earlier refreshed
- More productivity
- More Clarity
- Time increases for what I need to do
- Resets my bodies cravings for healthy foods, lighter foods
- Brings my natural appetite into balance
- Improves my relationship with food
- Cuts cravings
- Hydration levels are so high i don’t need moisturiser at all
I will be updating my blog with how my juice cleanse goes and share the recipes I use for a no sugar Juice cleanse 🙂
Love Sarah xx
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice email@example.com