These Cookies are Dairy Free, Sugar Free and so easy to make!
Oat & Nut Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups of oats
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 2 bananas
- 1 apple
- 2 medjool dates
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of hazelnut butter
- 1/4 cup of crushed walnuts
- 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup of coconut shredded
- pinch of sea salt
In a bowl mix the oats, cinnamon and sea salt together.
In a blender add the apple, banana, hazelnut butter and dates and blend until smooth. Pour this mixture onto the dry mixture and mix well with a spoon. Then add in the pistachios, walnuts and raisins. Mix well.
Spoon the mixture on a coconut oil greased tray and form cookie shapes. I like making large-sized cookies.
Cook at 200C for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
Serve warm 🙂
Love Sarah xx
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice email@example.com