I am literally a different person when I have a morning routine! It is one of the things I know that brings out my greatest potential, productivity, loving, calm, centred self.
I can’t stress how important it is to ground and centre yourself before you rush into your day.
My morning routine sometimes varies but they main things I like to get in are :
- lots of filtered water with lemon
- some form of movement, yoga, dancing, rebounding, stretching, running..
- journaling from writing a gratitude list, to writing my goals, feelings, what ever comes up
- Reading a daily affirmation & setting an intention for the day.
- Body Brush top to toe
- Healthy Breakfast, Green Juice, Green Smoothie, Eggs, Chia seed porridge..
6am – wake up
Oil pull for 5 mins
Meditate for 10 mins
Yoga for 15 mins
Drink 2 pints of water
Write my feelings, goals and gratitude list
Pull an Angel Card from deck for daily guidance
Find a daily affirmation with Louise Hay’s power thoughts.
Set Intention for the day . Today I focus on creating fun in my day.
Body Brush, Shower and get dressed. Whilst listening to music I love.
Make my breakfast,
A Green Smoothie.
- handful of spinach
- a banana
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- cup of almond milk
- vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- drops of stevia
- 1 tsp of spirulina
8am – Open emails, and start my work day .
I feel relaxed, calm and centred for my day ahead, no rushing, stress or tension.
Try out your own morning routine and see how it changes your day for the better.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at www.hookedonhealth.co.uk