OMG! These taste like Ferrero Rocher, and Nutella rolled into one. Delicious and Chocolate!
They are Dairy free, Gluten free and Sugar free.
Hazelnut & Chocolate Bites
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1 tbsp of hazelnut butter
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
- 1/4 cup of coconut shredded
- 1 tbsp of raw cacao powder
Add the pecans to the blender and blend into a flour, add in the coconut and cacao powder & blend again, then add the rest of the ingredients and blend. You may need to stop and stir the mixture to get everything mixed well as it can be quite sticky…
Once it has mixed into a dough texture, roll into little balls and place in the fridge to firm.
These are great for kids, and perfect chocolate fix for everyone.
Love Sarah xx
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice email@example.com