I’ve been making healthy versions of pancakes for the last 4-5 yrs, but these have to be my favourite so far!
These are Paleo, Gluten Free , Sugar free and Dairy free.
The perfect pancake:
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- sunwarrior protein powder
- powder from 1 x vanilla bean
- chopped strawberries
- chopped cherries
- almond butter
- raw honey
- medjool dates chopped
- cacao powder
- coyo coconut yoghurt
Add the eggs, banana, protein powder & vanilla to the blender. Blend until smooth.
Pre-heat coconut oil in a sauce pan, add 2 tbsp of the mixture and cook for about 2 minutes each side.
Pancakes ready and now for the topping!
I topped with the raw honey first, then the almond butter, then added the strawberries, cherries and medjool dates. Then added the coyo yoghurt and sprinkled with raw cacao powder.
These were enjoyed on pancake day and I’m sure many more days to come!
Love Sarah xx
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice firstname.lastname@example.org