Here is a great recipe for you!
This one is for the chocolate lovers and is gluten,egg, dairy and sugar-free!
- 1/2 cup of cacao butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of raw nut butter ( i used cashew)
- 3 drops of peppermint oil
- 2 tbsp of cacao powder
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp of shelled hemp seeds
- 4 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup of water
Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil in a pan over low heat, add in nut butter and stir well.
In a blender add dates, water and the melted mixture. Blend until smooth.
Add the cacao powder, sea salt, vanilla and peppermint oil. Blend again until smooth and mixed well.
Spoon mixture into a tub that you can freeze. The mixture will be like a chocolate mousse. Add the hemp seeds and stir.
Then place in freezer for 20 minutes until firm.
Cut into squares or bars and serve!
This is so good if you love mint and chocolate together like i do! If not just leave the peppermint oil out 🙂
You can add raisins for something different and chopped nuts for fudge like nut bars!
Experiment and Enjoy!
Love Sarah xx
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice email@example.com