I have a recipe which is like a really, really , really decadent version of porridge / oatmeal.
It’s more like dessert than breakfast, but you could eat it for breakfast if you felt like it.. every now and then;)
This recipe is Dairy, Sugar, Egg Free!
- 1/2 cup of cacao butter melted
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp of cacao powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup of raisins
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and put in the fridge to set.
I like to eat this with a spoon straight from the bowl!
Love Sarah xx
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice email@example.com