I LOVE baking around christmas time! and when it’s a chilly winters day/night and i want to cosy up with something warm and sweet.
I’ve managed to avoid all the processed sweet treats over christmas and these are one of my favourite healthy cookie recipe’s that have got me through any temptation.
These are super easy to make and a great sweet treat that is full of only natural sugars and slow releasing ones too! So these will keep you full for longer and loaded with the great stress reducing b vitamins.
- 1 1/2 cup of oats (i used gluten free)
- 1 tsp of Manuka Honey (raw (unheated) if you can..) take out honey if vegan, use applesauce instead
- 2 mashed bananas ( i like mine nicely ripe)
- 1 tbsp of Raw Cacao powder ( you could use carob instead or leave them plain) or you could add some nut butter or peanut butter.
- 2 tbsp of Organic raisins
- pinch of vanilla powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp of xylitol
- 2 tbsp of chopped mix nuts
Mix well in a bowl, place onto baking paper in cookie shapes and bake for 25 minutes.
Easy Peasy and a great healthy snack you can make in 30 minutes if any cravings arise at this festive time of year!!
Love Sarah xx
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice email@example.com