You could also call these “using what ever is left in your fridge Fritters!” but that’s a bit of a mouthful. no pun intended.. 😉
This recipe is great for when you haven’t done your food shop and your running low on most of your veg.. as long as you have eggs these fritters make a great breakfast, lunch or light dinner!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of mashed (already cooked cauliflower ) or any other cooked left over veg in your fridge
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced,
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 1/2 a red onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
Heat a saucepan with the coconut oil on a medium heat.
Whisk the eggs and season with sea salt and black pepper. Add in the Spring onion, tomato, red onion, cauliflower. Mix well.
Put 2 x tbsp of the mixture into the pan for each Fritter. These take about 3 minutes on each side, flip until each side is nicely coloured.
(optional – you can top with a poached egg )
An excellent source of Vitamin A and protein!
Love Sarah xx
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice email@example.com