These bars are super tasty and also very low on sugar which is perfect for a healthy tummy 🙂
I’ve been focusing on the following natural sweeteners lately :
- Goji Berries,
This is the recipe I came up with using these 3 ingredients.
Berry Bliss Bars
- 1 cup of Cacao Butter
- 1 tbsp Lucuma
- 1/2 cup Goji Berries
- handful Hazelnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup desiccated Coconut
- 1 droppeful of Stevia
Melt the cacao butter over some hot water or on very low heat in a pan.
Once melted mix in a bowl the Cacao butter and all other ingredients.
Pour into a dish, I used a rectangle shaped Tupperware box.
Place into the freezer for 20 minutes to set. Once set push out and cut into bar shapes .
Enjoy ! 🙂
Love Sarah xx
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice email@example.com