It’s getting quite cold here in the Uk, I like to call it “fresh” ! 😉
I love Autumn, its so pretty and I love wrapping up in Warm scarfs and gloves and big coats. BUT it’s a challenge for our skin to go from the central heating into the cold and you may notice your skin becoming flakey and a little dry…
There are several ways to support your skin :
- Drink more water, stay hydrated
- Feed your skin with good fats – Chia Seeds, Fish oil, Krill oil, Avocado
- Get your greens in your diet, either through a large salad, a green juice or Smoothie, or/and a green food powder.
- Exercise, get the blood pumping to all areas! Gives you a healthy glow, and lets your body detox through your skin
- Take a Probiotic, a healthy gut is healthy happy skin.
- Pamper your skin with natural face masks, ones you know are chemical free and will actually feed and nourish your skin – i recommend : Neals Yard Remedies. – White Tea Enriching Mask and Wild Rose Beauty Balm, check out my reviews here and here.
- Coconut Oil, great moisturiser, hair treatment, heat-resistant cooking oil ( Great all-rounder!)
I wanted to share a quick homemade Lip treatment / Lip mask I use in the colder months to keep my lips super soft and moisturised and happy!
Natural Lip Treatment Moisture Mask (Chemical Free)
All you need is 2 things!
- Manuka Honey
- A Toothbrush
It’s so easy all you need to do is apply some honey onto your lips directly, rub it in and leave for 5-10 minutes, trying not to lick it off! 😉
Then wet your toothbrush and massage the lips in little circles with the brush, removing the honey at the same time.
You’ll be left with super smooth lips, totally kissable 🙂
Give it a go and your lips will love you for it.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice firstname.lastname@example.org