I usually have a Juice for Breakfast, but today I felt like being different and indulging a little! I’ll save my juices for the afternoon instead.
I came up with this chocolate mousse recipe whilst playing in the kitchen a couple of weeks ago, I tweaked it slightly today and came up with the best one yet! So I wanted to share with you. It’s a perfect amount for one person if your really hungry or you can share between two and still have a good amount… I ate it all myself 😉
This is great if you are cutting out sugar and still want a sweet treat.. using stevia as a sweetener.
Chocolate Orange Mousse for One
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- pinch of vanilla powder or half a vanilla pod (de-seeded)
- 3/4 cup of Coconut Milk
- 1 dropperful Stevia ( Orange Nu Naturals is the one I used for the Chocolate Orangey flavour)
- pinch of sea salt
- Cacao bean for presentation 🙂 (optional)
Add everything to a blender and blend until smooth, stirring in between to make sure everything is mixed well.
You can put in the fridge for 30 mins to set and become thicker, or serve and eat straight away!
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice email@example.com