I have discovered 2 new recipe’s which are great for breakfast, post workout or for a sweet treat!
Again It’s simple to make, I like to have fast quick recipes so it’s easy to stay on a healthy lifestyle if I am on the go.
It’s the end of summer and one reason I love this time is because of the wild blackberries that are ready to pick now, and for the next month or so, I LOVE berries, especially as they are lowest sugar fruits and full of anti oxidants, great for skin health!
I’ve been enjoying them for the last couple of days for breakfast, and I enjoyed a smoothie and then turned it into a pudding the next day for some variety.
All you need is:
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 1/2 cup of black berries
- 1 dropperful of Stevia
- 1 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
Blend together for a delicious Smoothie!!
Or Add for a Pudding :
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
To the mixture and stir, wait 10 minutes for the chia to absorb some of the smoothie mix and you will then have a Delicious Pudding!!
Just a few reasons I eat Chia seeds!!
- A great source of Protein,
- Full of good fats such as Omega 3 and 6.
- Help keep your body hydrated, by absorbing 10 x their weight in water.
- Help to keep blood sugar levels balanced
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice firstname.lastname@example.org