Day 8 and time has flown on this cleanse so far. I am getting used to Juicing until Dinner and My appetite in the morning is certainly a lot less than it’s been in a while, my body just seems to crave a lot of water when I wake and then I can wait quite a while until my need for first juice of the day, Usually around 11am…
Here was today’s Evening meal.
Sweet potato, Goats cheese, tomato marinara, and salad.
I recorded a quick Vlog, so you can see how I’m going in person on the cleanse 😉
Ohh and yes nearly forgot ! Chocolate Egg Crepe! This recipe was in the package for the guided rose cleanse, and it’s a dessert. Never have I had eggs and chocolate together but I must say it was really satisfying as a sweet. I have been craving something sweet after I eat and this was yummy.
I adapted the recipe sightly and added more of the things I love, like Cinnamon! and yes i have found a new love in Stevia on this cleanse, so glad I decided to try the Nu Naturals brand, such a difference to my last one, which wasn’t sweet at all!
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp 100% Cocoa Powder
- 1 oz Dark Chocolate – I used 85% green & Blacks
- Stevia to taste – 3 drops for me.
- 1 tbsp Organic Butter
I did a 1-1 Raw Chocolate Lesson today, and It was so much fun, I taught my client how to make Cinnamon Caramel Chocolates, Fruit & Nut Chocolate Slab and some chocolate peanut cups! Lots of tasting was done, and my client had a lovely selection of delicious healthy chocolates to munch on over the next few days… if they last that long 😉
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice firstname.lastname@example.org