Almond Milk is soooo easy to make and taste’s far better freshly made!
I pour this over Chia seed’s add some Goji Berries, Coconut and stevia and YUM!
For Almond Milk all you need is:
- 1 cup of Almonds (soaked for 12 hrs)
- 2/3 cups of filtered water
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Medjool Date for sweetener (optional)
Blend together, sieve and DONE!
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice email@example.com