Day 24 of my Raw food cleanse. It’s going really well and I am enjoying making lots of different shake and smoothies, my favourite way to “eat” is to drink my food!
So it hasn’t stopped raining here in the UK literally all of April! April showers is definitely the right saying.. although it’s been more like constant down pours than shower’s, this being sometimes a fruit smoothie for breakfast is just a bit too chilly willy and I fancy something a bit more grounding, with more good fats!
I’ve been having my usual Green smoothie most days:
half a banana, strawberries, blueberries, coconut water, GIANT handful of Spinach – then adding super foods that take my fancy that day usually a few of the following : Ashwagandha, Acai Powder, Goji Berries, Maca, Vita mineral Green, Bee pollen, Almond Kernels, Vitamin C powder annnnnd Hemp seeds!
But today was different I wanted something less fruity and more creamy so I made my strawberry green moustache shake, haha yes it’s called this because you try drinking it without getting it all around your mouth… i’ve tried and it’s just not possible 😉
So I threw into the blender:
- 1 cup of homemade Almond Mylk,
- 1 cup of strawberries, stalks and all
- half a mini avocado
- handful of spinach
- optional if you want it sweeter… drop of stevia, raw honey, agave syrup, dates..
I will be posting a recipe soon of some Raw superfood chocolate I made, that is super buzzing! Warning though, don’t eat it before you go to bed! ooops. 😀
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice email@example.com