- 1 cup) almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2-inch wide round slice of ginger root, peeled and finely chopped
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 3 drops of Stevia ( you could use honey or agave syrup)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Gently warm the almond milk in a pan.
In a mug or in the saucepan combine all ingredients and stir until creamy smooth with no lumps.
You can leave the pieces of ginger in the tea or take it out before drinking..
It’s not expensive to make, and you can easily find Tumeric powder at the shops! I am yet to find some turmeric root as that would probably be even better, especially if you can get organic..
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice email@example.com