I want to start a Challenge! a green juice mission. I want everyone to try having a green juice a day for at least 1 week… preferably 30 days!
I know first hand all of the benefits a green juice has on health, and I really want others to experience this too.
So Green Juice Challenge.. if you’re in..? Drink a green juice a day for the next 30 days, and then post and let me know how your feeling..
I will be posting a Vlog of me making Green juice in my kitchen so you can see how easy and fast it is. I will share a recipe that I make most mornings. Green Super Power Juice! for Healthy Holistic superhero’s like you and me.
These are the reasons to drink green juice:
- 1. A few servings of organic green juice is a readily assimilated, easily digestible, unbelievably nutritious superfood, filled with more veggie goodness than you could possibly eat.
- 2. Drinking green juice fills your body with living enzymes, vitamins, oxygen, and phytonutrients. Because of this, green juice feeds your cells the necessary nutrients, allowing your cells to uncover the body’s innate healing power, thereby boosting your body’s ability to fight infection and heal chronic diseases.
- 3. Because the juicer eliminates the fiber that keeps you from being able to eat 3 pound of green veggies in one sitting, green juice allows you to consume more veggies and provides your digestive tract with much-needed rest.
- 4. Since your body doesn’t have to break down the vegetables in order to absorb the nutrition, it allows the body to focus on repair, healing, detoxification, and renewal. And as long as you use organic produce, the nutrition you introduce to your body via green juice has very few, if any, of the chemicals and toxins we Americans usually put into our bodies.
- 5. It adds enzymes to you body, and your body’s aging process is indicative of how many enzymes are in your body. So by adding green juice to your diet, you may even add years to your life.
- 6. Green juice helps your body return itself to a state of healthy alkalinity. The pH of human blood has a very narrow window of safety, from about 7.35 to 7.45, as measured by an arterial blood gas. If it gets much above or below those levels, you are probably in the hospital sick. Many foods in the typical American diet (like a grande caramel macchiato with an extra shot, a double bacon cheeseburger, and pasta with cheese sauce) are acidic (the opposite of alkaline) foods, meaning that means that the body has to work hard to neutralize the effects of these foods on your blood. If the body is working like mad to keep your blood pH stable, it has less energy to fight assaults like cancer, chronic disease, and other infections.
- Chlorophyll, the phytochemical that makes plants green, is similar to the hemoglobin in your blood that carries oxygen. Chlorophyll acts as a detoxifier and antiseptic, and assists in cell rejuvenation and the manufacture of red blood cells. Chlorophyll is also believed to be a vital factor in promoting proper immune system function, lowering cholesterol, regulating blood sugar and fighting disease.
- increased energy
- clearer, vibrant, glowing skin
- better digestion
- a happier mood
- a new found love for exercise
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice firstname.lastname@example.org