- Don’t eat processed foods. When you change your diet and cut out all processed foods you’ll see dramatic changes in your health.
- Eat a variety of different foods day-to-day to give yourself a wide spectrum of nutrients.
- Have a Green Juice a day!
- Combine foods correctly, don’t eat starches with proteins. This is amazing for the digestion and if many people followed this rule they would see their digestion issues improve.
- If you eat animal of fish protein make sure it is organic/free range/grass-fed/wild caught.
- Don’t overeat. Listen to your body and stop eating when you are satisfied.
- Get plenty of exercise, Daily if you can.
- Get plenty of fresh air and sunshine.
- Try not to eat too late.
- Get a good night sleep, the hours before 12 are the most important for regeneration.
- Think Positive!
Here’s a list of foods and which nutrients they are great for:
Vitamin C – Red peppers, Green Vegetables, Mangos, Papayas, Tomatoes and Strawberries.
Calcium – Greens, Seaweeds and Seeds.
Zinc – Pumpkin seeds, Sesame seeds, Seaweeds & Mushrooms.
Iron – Swiss chard, Lentils, Tahini & Chickpeas.
Vitamin D – Sunshine ! May need to supplement in winter…
Vitamin A – Carrots, Mangos, Pumpkins and Sweet potatoes. (converted from Beta carotene)
Manganese – Pineapple, Chickpeas, Spinach & Peas.
Protein – Quinoa, Sprouted Lentils, Nuts, Seeds.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice email@example.com