This is my favourite breakfast when i’m feeling really hungry! It is only made from natural whole unheated ingredients. So it’s full of vitamins and minerals your body will love and it’s a great start to the day!
- Any fruit you want to use, I used Banana, Blueberries, Blackberries(freshly picked) and Strawberries.
- Medjool dates x 2 sliced into tiny pieces
- Hemp seeds shelled.
- Buckwheat – dehydrated. (ask and i can supply these)
- Cashew nuts – soaked in water for a few hours
- Pecan nuts – soaked in water for a few hours
- Cocount flakes
- Cinnamon or Raw cacao powder
- Almond Milk – blend soaked almonds, water with 1 x Medjool date in a high speed blender. Then sieve through a nut bag. 1 cup of Almonds to 1 litre of filtered water, (you can change this depending on how creamy you like it..)
Mix all these ingredients in a bowl, you may want a Big bowl! 😉
Then pour on the Almond Milk and Enjoy.
- If you are interested in one-on-one Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching, please click here.
- For more healthy living top tips and delicious recipes visit me on Facebook , follow me on twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Pinterest.
- Or if you are interested in getting started on your own Health Goals and Weight loss journey with a one-on-one consultation contact me at juice email@example.com